"What marketing strategies should I expect for when it's time to sell my home?"
Selling Your Home: The Dream Team Difference
We offer much more to our selling clients than just listing their home in the MLS. Featuring today's technology, our comprehensive marketing program makes it easy for buyers to see and evaluate available properties online. And using our range of popular and effective tools shoppers may experience virtually (online) our listed properties before visiting them in person. In other words, we make it easy for the right buyers to quickly identify your property as a top candidate.
Marketing Tools Summary:
- 3D Video Virtual Tours Using Our In-House Virtual Reality Photography
- Exterior Showcase Videos —We Own Our Drone
- Targeted Paid Social Media Ad Campaigns
- Multiple MLS Listings and Marketing Placements
Marketing Tools to in Detail:
- 3D Virtual Reality Photography and Video Virtual Tours: Give buyers a realistic look at your property, location, layout, and details. Buyers come with a verified interest: no surprises.
- We Own Our Drone: We shoot, edit and market videos (in house) using our own unmanned aerial vehicle to assist in selling your home. These videos feature not only great homes, but also the terrific Texas hill country scenery surrounding them.
- Your Property Will be Featured in Our Highly Targeted Paid Social Media Ad Campaign: We craft demographically and behaviorally targeted social media ads to place your property directly into the social media feeds of willing and qualified buyers.
- Dedicated Property Web Page: Target transaction ready buyers via paid placement and SEO optimization. Configured for sharing across your social media network (in addition to traditional marketing approaches) . (FEATURE your property)
- Multiple MLS and Marketing Placement: List your property in up to 4 MLS databases plus Lands of Texas for all farm and ranch properties. Each database feeds into Zillow, Realtor.com, and multiple other national search portals.
- Learn More: 30 seconds is all it takes to request a free, no obligation property report that includes a recommended marketing price based on 6-18 months of local, refined, and adjusted comps.